LOOKING AFTER YOUR INVESTMENT
At Hyundai, we take pride in building cars with award-winning reliability. And when routine servicing, MOT testing or repairs are needed, our dealers take an equal pride in making sure you receive a prompt, professional service and answer any questions you may have.
Trained Hyundai technicians will expertly assess and service your Hyundai, replacing and repairing any faults with genuine Hyundai parts. So you know your car is in the very safest hands. They will also check and perform any recommended updates on your car free of charge. Our dealers can also give you advice on how to look after your Hyundai, showing you how a few, simple checks can give you the best possible performance, fuel economy and could improve safety.
If your Hyundai is less than a year old, and hasn’t had a service yet, our extremely competitive Fixed Price Service Plans allow you to choose 3 or 5 years of inflation proof scheduled servicing from only £349*
Hyundai owners with cars aged 5 years and over can take advantage of Hyundai 5+ Servicing, selecting from a range of servicing options specifically designed to fit your requirements, starting from just £89.
Find out more about our service promise, Fixed Price Service Plans or Hyundai 5+ Servicing below.
* Price quoted is applicable to the 3 year Fixed Price Service Plan for petrol i10’s first registered on or after 1st March 2013
When you arrive
- Attend to you promptly.
- Agree the work to be carried out and provide a fully inclusive quote.
- Agree a time when your vehicle will be ready to pick up.
During the service
- Ensure that only appropriately trained Hyundai technicians carry out work on your vehicle.
- Check for any updates recommended by Hyundai and perform these free of charge.
- Provide a professional recommendation if we identify any parts that require replacing.
- Only ever replace additional parts with your permission.
- Use genuine Hyundai parts, which all carry a two year, unlimited mileage warranty.
- Call you to confirm when your car is ready.
When you collect
- Explain the invoice to you to ensure you understand the work has been carried out.
Following your visit
- Do everything we can to call you within three days of your visit, in order to monitor customer satisfaction and to continually improve the service we offer you.
Terms and Conditions Apply – click for more details