Ryders Of Warrington offers a wide range of flexible finance schemes to meet the needs of both our retail and business customers. Hire Purchase, Contract Hire and Finance Lease all offer the in-built flexibility to create a finance solution to meet your individual requirements.
Your Finance Options
HP finance offers a flexible approach. You tell us your deposit (we can take your current car as deposit) and how long you want to take an agreement over and we can give you a monthly figure.
At the end of the agreement you own your car. HP is most suited to people who want long term ownership of a vehicle. Alternatively, tell us what you’d like to keep your monthly payments to and we can advise you on amount of deposit and length of term.
Personal Contract Purchase Finance (PCP Finance)
A Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) agreement is similar to a Personal Contract Hire deal. The most significant difference is that, at the end of the term, you retain the option to return the car or take full ownership of the vehicle at a pre-agreed price. This means that PCP deals carry very little financial risk or unpredictability.
In return for a slightly higher monthly rental cost, a PCP agreement offers extra sense of stability. Such an agreement enables you to know exactly how much you need to pay the finance company to eventually own your vehicle. And, as with a PCH agreement, you need not worry about depreciation in the value of your car – this will be a matter for the finance company.
The knowledgeable sales staff at Ryders dealerships will be happy to provide you with further information on details of the PCP schemes we offer for our various cars.
Personal Contract Hire Finance
Personal Contract Hire (PCH) is a form of car leasing for personal users. With PCH, you pay a monthly car lease fee to obtain a new car for an agreed length of time – typically between two and four years. Legal ownership is retained by the finance company that delivers your contract car to your door.
At the end of a Personal Contract Hire term, you can either return the car or have it replaced by another vehicle leased with a PCH agreement. In certain circumstances, the finance company will agree to sell you the vehicle in return for a single lump payment.
The benefits to you
- With Personal Contract Hire, you can drive a new vehicle for a small upfront payment (typically the equivalent of three months’ repayments) and significantly less each month than you would need to spend on a car bought with a loan.
- With PCH, you are also exposed to less financial risk, as the lease contract you sign is for the monthly payment across a lease contract term rather than the cost of the entire car.
- There is a smaller deposit payment required than for a Hire Purchase or loan agreement. Normally, this is equivalent to three months’ payments.
- With PCH, you don’t need to arrange or negotiate the sale of your old car when you want a new one.
- You can select the exact trim and colour online for any new car – unlike when you buy a used car from a dealership.
- Depreciation does not affect your investment in a car, but rather the investment by the finance company.
- PCH is also cheaper than ownership over the long term if you intend to drive new cars and replace them every few years.
- You have the option of including all maintenance and services in the monthly price.
- The road fund licence will always be included for the first year of the lease contract and often over the whole life of the contract. The finance company will send you the tax disc for the windscreen each year.
- It may be possible to reduce the Benefit In Kind (BIK) tax implications of a company car through paying for a Contract Hire through a car allowance.
All our finance is subject to status, acceptance, and terms & conditions will apply. 0% Finance Offers, Low Rate Finance, and other finance special offers may also be subject to other conditions.
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority and a qualified John Stuart team member will advise you on products that are relevant to your purchase.
For more details on finance options available contact us today